Alphabet > Letter J | Crafts > Bible > Luke 1:30-31 > The Annunciation | Luke 2:1-7 The Birth of Jesus | Holidays > Mar or Apr > Easter - Advent and Dec. 25th > Christmas
Letter J Jesus Theme
Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities and Worksheets
Here are printable materials and some
suggestions to present letter J is for Jesus.
This activity is part of the Bible alphabet A to Z available in
block handwriting formats.
Alphabet Activity: Alphabet Letter J is for Jesus
Present and display your option of printable materials listed in the materials column.
Letter J words: Letter J Worksheet and Mini Book > These materials can be used toreinforce letter practice and to identify related letter J words. Read suggested instructions for using the worksheet and mini-book.
Discuss other letter J words and images found in the worksheet. You can also display other J posters and coloring pages or even make a letter J classroom book using coloring images or color posters. Visit Letter J printable activities to make your choice.
Coloring Activity: Encourage the children to color the image in the coloring page or worksheet.
Letter J Word Search & Handwriting Practice: The word search game features letter J words with pictures and handwriting practice.
Advanced Handwriting Practice:
1. Print your choice of printable lined-paper. Have children draw and color an image of Jesus behind the lined paper or print a Jesus theme coloring page.
2. Drawing and writing paper: encourage children to draw and color an image of Jesus and practice writing letter J j.
Activities > Bible > Jesus Theme > Suggested Bible passages >
Luke 1:30-31 > The Annunciation
But the angel said to her. "Do not be afraid, Mary you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus."
Luke 2:1-7 > The Birth of Jesus
* The Annunciation activities
* Advent and Christmas activities, crafts and coloring pages
* New Testament coloring pages and links to Bible scripture, activities and crafts