Colors Practice Worksheets
Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities
|Themes||Instructions and Suggestions||Materials|
|Printable Activities > Shapes
Related lesson plan >
Story of Shapes & I Spy Shapes
Holiday and Events >
Review holiday links for each worksheet
Ages 2 to 6
Activity: "I Can Decorate with Colors and Shapes"
Print and choose the shapes fun sheets you would like to use. This activity involves learning to recognize basic shapes and seven colors: primary, secondary, and brown or pink.
* Child will identify the shapes and colors.
* Older children can trace the dotted lines first for pre-writing practice.
* Additional tips and instructions are provided for each activity worksheet description to add fun and decorations.
* All ages will try to cut out the shapes to encourage scissor practice. Toddlers and young preschooler under age four should have precut shapes.
* Use a glue stick to attach the shapes and other decorations.
To view updates to these activities visit: http://www.first-school.ws/activities/crafts/shapes/general/traceshapes1.htm