Activities > Shapes
Related lesson plan >
of Shapes & I Spy Shapes
Holiday and Events >
Review holiday links for each worksheet
Ages 2 to 6
Activity: "I Can Decorate with Colors and Shapes"
* Print and choose the shapes fun sheets you would like to use.
This activity involves learning to recognize basic shapes and seven colors:
primary, secondary, and brown or pink.
* Child will identify the shapes and colors.
* Older children can trace the dotted lines first for pre-writing
* Additional tips and instructions are provided for each activity worksheet
description to add fun and decorations.
* All ages will try to cut out the shapes to encourage scissor
practice. Toddlers and young preschooler under age four should have precut
* Use a glue stick to attach the shapes and other decorations.
* coloring pencils crayons or markers.
* glue stick