Colors Practice Worksheets
Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities
|Printable Activities > Shapes
Related lesson plan >
Story of Shapes & I Spy Shapes
Holiday and Events >
Review holiday links for each worksheet
Activity: "I Can Decorate with Colors and Shapes"
Print and choose the shapes fun sheets you would like to use. This activity involves learning to recognize basic shapes and seven colors: primary, secondary, and brown or pink.
* Child will identify the shapes and colors.
* Older children can trace the dotted lines first for pre-writing practice.
* Additional tips and instructions are provided for each activity worksheet description to add fun and decorations.
* Toddlers and preschoolers should be encouraged to practice using scissors.
* Use a glue stick to attach the shapes and other decorations.