Use print button or click over image to open in a new window and print - set
printer to portrait mode only
Print 3 pages for a complete set. Page
1 | Page
2 | Page
*Print to card stock or print and glue page to thin card board
or heavy duty construction paper, laminate and cut
Addition Worksheet This worksheet will help to learn
addition equations up to 12 1.Use a set of game dominoes or print a set
2. Start by selecting
dominoes with easy equations and low addition results and
progress to bigger numbers.
3. Place selected dominoes face down and mix.
4. Children will select one domino and place above their blank
5. Make sure to explain the (+) plus and (=) equal
5. Children will copy/draw the circle patterns
in their worksheet domino, write and complete the equation.
Continue until four domino equations are completed.
6. Have children read the equations properly: one
plus one equals two