Christmas Wreath Colors and Shapes Printable Activity and Craft
Christmas with this activity.
Visit the complementary educational topics in the themes above to support
and expand on this activity.
Activity: Christmas Wreath Colors and Shapes > [color only]
Materials: printer with color ink, paper, scissors, glue [set margin at minimum]
Basic skills: Colors, shapes, shape words, scissor cutting skills, hand and eye coordination [match and paste]
- Encourage children to use child safe scissors to cut out the shapes below the wreath.
- Identify each color.
- Identify each shape and read the shape words inside each shape template.
- Match and paste the shapes on the wreath.
Crafty idea > Use as decoration or ornament
- Add other decorations: small Christmas stickers, large sequins, buttons, glitter glue, etc.
- Cut loosely around the
- Paste a family picture or child's picture in the wreath center.
- Add string or ribbon for an ornament.