Alphabet > Letter L | Letter M | Character Education > Story time | Fables | Animals > Mammals > Lion > Mouse
The Lion and the Mouse Fable Lesson Plan Printable Activities and Crafs for Preschool
- coloring tools
- Review crafts for additional materials needed
I suggest a good place to start is to explain or review in simple terms what is a fable.
fable - story that teaches a lesson: a short story with a moral, especially one in which the characters are animals.
Children love fables because most of them feature animals as the main characters.
Here is a list of activities and resources:
- Read - print, and a video version @ YouTube
Discuss the lesson of this fable and maybe you can discuss real life situations that apply to it.
- Fable poster & coloring page: Print and exhibit in a flannel board, poster board or easel in color or black & white to color.
- Coloring pages > The Lion and the Mouse
- Printable Activity Party Sets > Lion - Mouse
These sets can be used as part of the presentation of the fable. The sets are available in color or black and white so the children can color and decorate them.
- Alphabet printable lesson plan activities > L is for Lion and M is for Mouse
- Printable crafts > Select a printable craft in the lion and mouse theme.