Alphabet > Crafts > Letter D | Letter P | Animals > Pets > Dog | Puppy | Holidays & Events - Dog events [en español]
This is a very easy five-piece printable craft of a dog or puppy suitable for toddlers, preschoolers and 1st grade. The craft can be used to present a number of basic skills in a fun way.
- paper or card stock
- coloring tools for B&W template
- glue stick
- Select and print the template of your choice.
- Learning skills to address during assembly:
- Numbers > count and number the template pieces on the back in order of assembly.
- Color recognition > identify and or select a color for the
- Craft assembly:
- Glue arms behind close upper edge of the body.
- Glue legs behind lower edge of the body.
- Glue head on body.
- Glue bone over one arm.
- Optional: Write letter Dd dog or Pp puppy in front or behind the craft.
- Close template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero (minimum) if you have trouble fitting the template on one page or review Print Help.
Other decorations and ideas for the craft:
- Paste small wiggly eyes over the printed eyes.
- Tape a ribbon, string or a piece of magnet to the back to use as a decoration or ornament.
- Puppet: Glue the craft to
a craft stick.