Alphabet > Crafts > Letter C · Books > Numbers > Julius's Candy Corn · Colors > White, Orange, Yellow · Holidays & Events > Oct 30th > Nat'l Candy Corn Day - Oct 31st > Halloween · Seasons > Autumn [español]
Candy Corn Paper Craft Letter C Printable Activity
- white paper
- coloring tools for the B&W template
- glue stick
A fun candy corn printable craft to help children identify and learn letter C (hard C sound), orange, yellow and white. This activity is appropriate for a candy theme, Halloween and suitable for preschool, kindergarten and early elementary grades.
- Print template.
- Color if applicable, and identify colors - yellow, orange and white
- Cut out the template pieces
- Identify shapes: the candy corn is similar to a triangle, the eyes are ovals,
and mouth is a crescent.
- Have the children find the letter C's for the legs.
- Glue eyes the eyes, or substitute with plastic wiggly eyes
- Glue nose
- Glue mouth
- Glue legs behind the body template
- Glue candy corn feet on leg endings
- Close template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero (minimum) if you have trouble fitting the template on one page or review Print Help.
Candy corn craft color or B&W
- Candy corn lesson plan: Includes printable activities, picture book video, and more.
- Complimentary letter C candy corn alphabet activities:
Autumn > Halloween >