Activity: Winter Tree Snowflakes Numbers 1 to 10 > Print Template [color only]
- white paper
- glue stick
- optional for winter landscape or decoration:
- blue construction paper
- cotton balls
- snowflake or winter animal stickers
- Print template.
- Identify snowflake numbers and count from 1 to 10.
- Identify the snowflakes are inside a square shape.
- Cut out the snowflake squares.
- Match and paste the snowflake number to numbers in the tree.
Crafty idea > Make a Winter
Snowing Scene or a Decoration
- Cut loosely around the tree template.
- Paste cotton balls or batting on the lower edge of the blue construction paper or cut a piece of white paper and paste to lower edge.
- Paste the tree to blue construction paper over the "snow".
- Paste large silver sequins or snowflake stickers in the blue background for falling snow.
- Paste winter animal stickers or snowman next to the tree.
- Decoration > Cut out the tree. Add string or ribbon to make an ornament.
1) Adjust margins if you have trouble fitting the template on one page, review Print Help for suggestions.
3) Click on the image in the bottom half of the screen to make that frame active. Then use the print function on your browser to print the active frame.