18 months to 6 years old:
Children 2.5 and older:
This is a great little story that the youngest child can enjoy and it's
Activity > Online Story time > Video > Peep Plants a Seed and your child will experience the joy of seeing how
seeds grow and gives us the beauty of flowers and other plants.
- Discuss the steps in order for the seeds
to grow into plants.
- What is necessary for the
seeds to grow.
- Can the seed germinate
without water? , sun? , soil?
- Will the flowers grow better if we take care of
- If possible show different types of seed you may have
around from fruits.
- What color are the sunflower petals? Yellow! What other things are yellow?
- Plants crafts
- Flower crafts > Sunflower theme > Select a craft that
illustrates the process of growing a plant.
- Grow some seeds and
present alphabet letter F is for
Flower, G is for Garden, or letter S for Sunflower, Sunny & Seed
F is for Flower
Letter G is for Garden
Crafts & Coloring > Sunflowers
*Seeds for observation such as: